Tuesday, February 16, 2010

President's Day Weekend

Wow, what a weekend! Chris and I decided, out of the blue, to take a road trip up to the snow. Trinity hadn't been up to the snow yet this winter, so we thought, hey we better get up there before it all melts! We drove to my parents house on Saturday, who live in Mariposa (about an hour from the nearest snow) and visited with them as well. We also made a detour in Fresno to go visit my 96 year old Grandpa, who is doing very well. On Sunday we headed to FISH CAMP. Fish Camp is a small (and I mean SMALL) town about 15 miles north or Oakhurst, and just a few miles from Yosemite Park. It has a general store, a small bed and breakfast, the ever so lovely Tenaya Lodge, and a pond. That's about it. OH yeah, and a SNOW PARK. We had a great time! I lasted about 2 hours before I started to feel reeeeally tired. Not being used to the elevation, AND being pregnant, definitely put a damper on my ability to participate, but here are some pictures:








Trinity did great! She was a total trooper and even went down the steepest hill all by herself! But, I think she liked building the snowman the best. She got tired relatively quickly too. We headed back to my parents house and proceeded to have a nice Valentines day which included watching the Olympics, eating Chinese take-out appetizers, grilled Lulu burgers, and (thanks hunny) Good & Fruity. Needless to say, we indulged ever so slightly after our exhilirating day at the Snow Park.

On top of all of this, I have taken my 16 week pregnant photos. Four weeks from today, we will find out what we're having! I've been trying (except perhaps over this last weekend) to keep my calories down, and activites up. I can not go through another 50lb weight gain! My doctor says I'm gaining weight at a slower rate then last time, so I must be on the right track. It's hard to exercise in between a full-time job, school, and being a mommy, but I'm trying!





No comments:

Post a Comment