Tuesday, October 4, 2011

FROM WED. SEPT. 28

It's confirmed! Pregnant!

So even though this was not really planned, I'm thrilled. I love my kids and hope to have a healthy, happy pregnancy. Chris and I have definitely been through some tough times in our relationship, but we're determined more than ever to make this family work. Ever since he's given up alcohol, things seem to be going a lot smoother. I'm in a great mindset at this point. The thought of becoming a stay-at-home home for the next couple years has been crossing my mind a lot - I just can't see any purpose in paying for full time daycare for 2 kids, plus Trinity's before and after school programs and the hectic schedule that will put us all in. We'll have to work hard up until then to get our monthly payments and expenses down to a minimum, but I think it would incredibly worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment