Monday, October 3, 2011

The Day I took THE Test - SEPT. 23, 2011

I took a pregnancy test today. I'm still in disbelief, and not 100% convinced, but the result was pregnant - a faint yet noticeable line on the pregnant side. In all honestly, if I really am pregnant, I'm ecstatic! I sorta planned it, but didn't really think it would happen. I have always wanted a Gemini baby, and knew that the month of September was the only month you could conceive and have due date that ended up in the Gemini zodiac.  After TWO days of "trying" - here we are! I've had very mild symptoms - but symptoms that easily could have been from an upcoming period, like mild cramping a week  ago, I've been going pee a little more than usual - but I can probably justify that one because I've been looking for my period to start any day, I have some slight tingling in the tatas, but only if I am really paying attention. The most noticeable symptom has been a dull ache in my lower back. It's hard to say which, if any, of these have been early pregnancy symptoms, but that has been my experience so far.
Had to take 2 just to make sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment