Monday, October 31, 2011

9W4D A sigh of relief

Last week I had my ultrasound done at San Luis Diagnostic. They confirmed that I was indeed 9 weeks pregnant and that everything is growing in the right place. I was given a due date of May 31, 2012! Perfect. My little Gemini baby :)


9w0d
10/27/2011

Isn't that picture amazing? You can already see the feet and the little arm buds. That circle that's hovering by the head is what she called the "yolk sac". Apparently the yolk sac is the earliest source of nutrients for the developing fetus.

Symptoms:

Still having small cases of nausea, but only if I haven't eaten in awhile. The biggest bummer is the inevitable stomach ache I get after every meal. And I mean EVERY meal. No matter what it is. Most foods do not taste good, at all, and are not appealing especially if there is an abundance of flavors mixed in. For instance Chris tried to serve me a hamburger (yes, this baby has got me eating meat again, sigh) covered in Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt....not gonna happen. I had to make another one lightly season with salt/pepper then added only pickles and ketchup on top to make it appealing enough to eat.

I haven't been keeping track of weight gain, but my regular work pants still fit just fine. My jeans however are a little snug and I prefer not to button them. Instead I've been using my belly band which is MUCH more comfortable then the button penetrating into my belly fat. 

Motherhood Maternity

I'm still incredibly stressed over affording this third little critter. I'm going to have to find some creative money saving methods.  I've found a few I'm trying out, but I need A LOT more, lol.  I'm generally not very high maintenance, in fact I'm quite the opposite, especially when I know money is tight. Things like pedicures, haircuts, new clothes, shoes, accessories, are all things I can cut out quite easily. We buy the kids clothes mostly at yard sales or the swap meet, and we can usually find them shoes, toys, and books there too. I have no problem with hand me downs! Hopefully since we're getting them accustomed to it now, it won't bother them so much when they get old enough to realise where all their stuff comes from :).

On another note, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Trinity (Masquerade girl) 5yrs, Presley (tin man) 14 months
Homemade costumes by Grandma Georgianne

 

No comments:

Post a Comment