Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Nausea setting in.

6 weeks 5 days

Let the nausea begin!

I should be thankful because it's actually not that bad (yet?).  It peaks right before lunch time and then is pretty much over with after I eat. But the mornings are like endless snacking binge to keep the nausea from rising. Bread sticks, apples, yogurt, and peanuts all seem to be helping tremendously. And surprisingly I haven't put on a single pound yet, in fact, I was down a pound this morning to 154. A good start I must say. I feel like this time last pregnancy I was devouring food constantly because the nausea was much more intense.

I finally told Trinity last night at bedtime that Mommy was growing another baby in her belly.

Trinity "Why"?
Mommy "Because we love having kids!"
Trinity "Did God put it there?"
Mommy "Yes, and He knows if it's a boy or girl already, but we won't know till Mommy's belly gets bigger"
Trinity "I think it's a girl"
Mommy "We'll see!"
Trinity "You're going to have 3 kids Mommy"
Mommy "I know, crazy huh?"
Trinity "Yeah. Who am I going to stay with when you go to the Hospital?"
Mommy "Who would you like to stay with?"
Trinity "Grandma. Grandma Georgianne."
Mommy "Ok, but that won't be for a long time. I"ll let her know."
Trinity "Ok" (and she silently drifts off to sleep and I lay there with her for a few more minutes)

Presley on the other hand, could care less. But what do you expect of a 14 month old boy? All he's concerned about is hitting everything with sticks and eating other people's food. He's not gonna be happy with the decrease in attention, that's for sure. I think we'll have to start working on that, NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment